PokerStars has recently introduced the new PokerStars.eu client! We are fully licensed within the European Union, and regulated by the Maltese Lotteries and Gaming Authority.
As a next step in rolling out this new client, your account will be moved to PokerStars.eu. Please note that this applies to all players from Germany, and is compulsory.
The migration of your account to PokerStars.eu will not affect your playing experience in any way. Everything stays the same for you:
* You will retain the same username
* You will still have access to all your usual games and promotions
* Your account balance, VIP Status, Monthly and Yearly VPP counts, bonus and 2012 Stellar Rewards progress will remain unchanged after the migration
The date of the migration will be 19/07/2012.
1. When you next start the PokerStars client on your desktop and log in, on or after this date, you will be prompted to update your software to the new version. Simply follow the instructions on-screen, and the new client will be installed within minutes.
Update your Mobile App!
Only after you successfully completed the migration on your desktop game client, you can update your Mobile App. Please download the .eu Mobile Poker game client to continue playing. You can find the new .eu iOS version in the App Store and the Android version can be found at Mobile Poker | iPhone®, iPad® and Android? Poker Games and Apps from PokerStars.
2. If you are playing in any tournaments at the time of migration, you will be permitted to finish these before your account is moved.
3. Please note: Your account will not be moved if you are registered, or playing, in a tournament. Please unregister from all tournaments before completing this process.
If you have any questions regarding the migration of your account, please check out our FAQ site or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have fun at our tables